Golden, CO (Posted: Jul 26th, 2010)
Its been a month of fixing things. I got new servers in the office to replace 2 servers that died. The trip from Florida where I blew a tire, blew out a valve in the water system, and put a hole in the black water tank. I finally invested in a central Vacuum system for the RV. I had my neighbor build a platform for transporting the bike on the back of the RV. I got myself a bike cart, and I built a collapsible platform for transporting stuff. Its made a big difference in being able to transport stuff like food. The cart is big enough that it can transport about a shopping cart's worth of stuff. I put in a new fan over the kitchen area - replacing an existing vent. I sprung another leak in the roof, so I ended up doing some serious patching. One of the problems that I have had with the RV is the engine compartment seems to heat up almost enough to make the batteries not work. The engine compartment seemed to not have enough ventilation. My neighbor put in a pair of vents in the engine come. Last month I had an engine put on to my bicycle. There is a new gallery where you can see the bike and the cart that I built for it. I'm planning on going to the Cubs - Rockies baseball game on Sunday - and driving to Las Vegas on Monday.